1) Why Borneo ride ?
Borneo ride provides the best scooter services in town. Our scooter are well equipped and carefully maintained for extra safety and reliance. Our location can be pinpointed on google map.
2) How far can I travel about with the scooter ? Any charges if I would like to travel out of Kota Kinabalu city?Do you have any Mileage limitation ?
Borneo Rides’ scooters are meant for travel within Kota Kinabalu city only. But, if you wish to travel out from Kota Kinabalu City there will be a surcharge based on the places you plan to visit.
We do not have mileage limitation if you stay within our guide line of 50km radius which means you can chalk up as many kilometers as you wish, provided you do not exit the radius.
3) Do Borneo Ride deliver the scooter to hotel or other location ?
Yes. We do deliver our scooter to your location but there will be an additional surcharge of RM30.
4) How does the deposit work ?
We will secure a sum of RM100 at once refundable as soon as the bike is returned on time and free of damage.
5) What is the requirement to hire a bike ?
You need to bring along a valid driver’s license,and a passport or identification card for verification.
6) Can customers drop off their bikes after hours?
Unfortunately, no. We encourage customers to return the bikes during business hours in order to close their reservation and permit us a final inspection on the bike.
7) What is your policy on fuel ?
Borneo ride’s scooter is presented with a full tank at the start of your rental and should be return with a full tank as well. If the scooter is not returned with a full tank there will be a refueling charge.
8) What if I get a flat tyre ?
Kindly park your scooter safely on the road shoulder to avoid any accident. Then please call Borneo ride for assistance. We will sent a backup team to your location. If you are far from us, do give us sometime to reach you.
9) What are your hours of operation ?
We operate from from 9 am till 6 pm. Please visit our web page for more information. Our web page is www.borneoride.com.my or call us at 60168330052 or 088236007.
10) Do we offer raincoat and helmet ?
Yes. We do offer free raincoat and helmet for the front rider. The passenger will need to rent the extra helmet and raincoat.
11) Are children able to ride as passenger ?
Yes. They can ride as passenger if they are accompanied by their parent or guardian. Please note that motorcycle do not have a built in seat belt.
12) Does Borneo Ride offer any discounts on rentals ?
Yes. We do offer 5% discount for New Customers, a 10% discount for Return Customers. All discount are non- transferable and cannot be combined with additional promotion and discounts. Please kindly visit our website www.borneoride.com.my for more information.